AT&T STEM Award: Improving PA's Future Workforce for the Computer Technology, Advanced Manufacturing and Energy Industries
Funded by AT&T, the purpose of this award is to improve retention and completion rates of students majoring in a STEM related program which will impact the computer technology, advanced manufacturing and energy industries.
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- Must be a full-time student at one of the 14 State System universities.
- Must be pursuing a degree in a STEM related major with the intention of working in the computer technology, advanced manufacturing or energy related industries.
- Must be a junior or senior who has earned more than 60 college credits with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must have demonstrated financial need based on the need analysis from FAFSA.
Number of Awards and Amount Awarded
- Twenty-five scholarships are available for the Fall 2017 semester.
- The amount of each award is $1,000.
- Complete the AT&T Stem Award application.
- Include a copy of your transcript.
- Prepare a 200-word essay on the following topic: How my STEM Degree will positively impact the computer technology, advanced manufacturing and/or energy industries.
- The complete application packet must be postmarked by June 2, 2017 and sent to:
PA's State System Foundation
Attn: Eileen Showers
2986 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Send a thank you note to AT&T via the PA State System Foundation
- Attend the PA State System Foundation Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon
Recipients of this scholarship will be selected by the AT&T Scholarship Committee which is comprised of representatives from the State System Foundation Scholarship Committee and the Office of the Chancellor.