Barbara Greenlee's "I Believe in You Scholarship" for Nativity and Bishop McDevitt Graduates
Funded by Barbara Greenlee, this scholarship provides tuition funding for incoming freshmen at State System universities who have graduated from The Nativity School and Bishop McDevitt High School in Harrisburg, PA. This support is intended to provide a "boost" to this special population of students who are academically qualified but may not have adequate funds to earn a university education.
- Must be a graduate of The Nativity School and Bishop McDevitt High School.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at a State System university.
- Must have demonstrated financial need based on analysis from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or equivalent grade percentage.
Number of Awards and Amount Awarded
- Applicants may request up to $2,500 per semester.
- Two scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded each semester.
- Awardees are eligible to apply for continued scholarship funding in the amount of $2,500 per semester ($5,000 per year) for up to four years as long as they have the required 2.5 GPA and are in good academic and judicial standing at the university.
- Complete the Barbara Greenlee's "I Believe in You Scholarship" for Nativity and Bishop McDevitt Graduates.
- An official transcript must be submitted with the application.
- Send the completed application and an official transcript to:
PA State System Foundation
Attn: Eileen Showers
2986 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Send thank you note to Barbara Greenlee via the PA State System Foundation.
- Attend the PA State System Foundation Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon.
- Recipients of this scholarship will be selected by the State System Foundation Scholarship Committee, the State System Office of the Chancellor and the Greenlee family.