Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (HE&R) Hospitality Scholarship
HE&R is providing five (5) state system students, who are pursuing a degree that benefits the hospitality industry, such as: hospitality, marketing, human resources, information technology or criminal justice, with a $1,000 scholarship. The students will receive $1,000 be used for tuition and fees for the fall 2017 semester. This one-time scholarship award is available to juniors and seniors who meet the eligibility requirements as well as the student requirements.
- Be a full-time student at one of the 14 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education Universities
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania
- Have a major in a hospitality, marketing, human resources, information technology or criminal justice
- Earned and passed 60 college credits
- Show academic promise by upholding a 3.0 GPA or better
- Complete the application by the deadline date
- The amount of the scholarship award will be $1,000 and will be applied to the tuition and fees for the fall 2017 semester.
- Complete the HE&R Hospitality Scholarship Application
- Submit an official university transcript
- Submit a cover letter that explains:
- How you learned about the scholarship
- Your career goals / aspirations
- How the scholarship money will benefit you
- Complete application and cover letter must be post marked by May 19, 2017 and emailed or sent to:
The PA State System Foundation
Attn: Eileen Showers
2986 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Send thank you note to Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (HE&R) via the PA State System Foundation.
- Attend the State System Foundation's Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon.
The HE&R Hospitality Scholarship Committee is comprised of representatives from the State System Foundation Scholarship Committee, the Office of the Chancellor and HE&R. All scholarship recipients and their universities will be notified of the scholarship in July. Unsuccessful applicants will also receive notification.