PSECU Credit Union Industry Scholarship for Rising Juniors and Seniors
Funded by PSECU the purpose of this scholarship is to promote persistence and completion for students majoring in a program which impacts the credit union industry.
- Must be a full-time student at one of the 14 State System universities with a major in finance, business, marketing, human resources, information technology or crimimal justice.
- Must be a rising junior or senior and completed 60 credits or more at time of application.
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- Must show academic promise with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by FAFSA.
Number of Awards and Amount Awarded
- Twenty scholarships are available for the Fall 2017 semester.
- The amount of the award is $1,000.
- Complete the PSECU Credit Union Industry Scholarship for Rising Juniors and Seniors Application.
- Include a transcript with your application.
- Include a 200-word essay on the following topic: Why Financial Literacy is Important for Colllege Students.
- The complete application packet must be postmarked
by June 2, 2017 and mailed to:
PA's State System Foundation
Attn: Eileen Showers
2986 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Recipients of this scholarship will be selected by the PSECU Credit Union Industry Scholarship Committee which is comprised of representatives from the State System Foundation Scholarship Committee and the Office of the Chancellor.
- Send a thank you note to PSECU via the PA State System Foundation
- Attend the PA State System Foundation Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon