PinnacleHealth Health Care Industry Scholarship for Rising Juniors and Seniors
Funded by PinnacleHealth, this scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to rising juniors and seniors who are pursuing a degree in a field to benefit the health care industry.
- Must be a full-time junior or senior at one of the 14 State System universities.
- Must have graduated from a high school located within 20 miles of Pinnacle Harrisburg Hospital at 111 South Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
- Must be pursuing a degree in a field that benefits the health care industry including, but not limited to: allied health, nursing, health science, biology, pre-medicine, pre-physician assistant, marketing, information technology or human resources.
- Must have earned 60 credits or more with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Number of Awards and Amount Awarded
- Five scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded for the Fall 2017 semester.
- Complete the PinnacleHealth Health Care Industry Scholarship for Rising Juniors and Seniors application.
- Submit a transcript.
- The completed application and copy of transcript must be postmarked by June 16, 2017 and mailed to:
PA's State System Foundation
Attn: Eileen Showers
2986 North 2nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Send a thank you to PinnacleHealth via the PA State System Foundation.
- Attend the State System Foundation's annual Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon.
Recipients of this scholarship will be selected by a committee comprised of representatives from the State System Foundation Scholarship Committee.