PSECU Transfer Student Scholarship
Funded for the fourth year by a generous gift from Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, this scholarship recognizes and rewards transfer students who have become an integral and important component of the student population at State System universities.
- Student must be a PA resident
- Must be a PA community college transfer student who has earned an associate's degree
- Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student earning his/her first baccalaureate degree from a State System university
- Must demonstrate financial need based on standard need analysis as determined by the FAFSA application
Number of Awards and Amount Awarded
The amount of the transfer student scholarship is $850 for the fall 2017 semester. There is one scholarship available to each State System university.
Transfer counselors and their appropriate colleagues/committees at each university are asked to nominate one transfer student who meets the eligibility requirements. A nomination form should be completed by individual making the nomination and returned to the PA State System Foundation at the address listed on the form. The deadline for nomination forms is June 9, 2017. Each university will receive notification of the approval of its candidate and will be responsible for notifying the student of the scholarship award.
- Send a thank you note to PSECU via the PA State System Foundation
- Attend the PA State System Foundation Scholarship Donor Appreciation Luncheon